VA Tech 7PM on ESPN

Can't wait to watch our canes rebound against VT. I think they play with heart and come out and build momentum for the future. Winning the Coastal is a building block for our program. After we win and lock up the coastal, I hope we start giving Grace, Carter and more of the plus athlete freshman who have burned their 'shirts more reps against pitt, va and duke to get them ready for the future.

Advertisement
Can't wait to watch our canes rebound against VT. I think they play with heart and come out and build momentum for the future. Winning the Coastal is a building block for our program. After we win and lock up the coastal, I hope we start giving Grace, Carter and more of the plus athlete freshman who have burned their 'shirts more reps against pitt, va and duke to get them ready for the future.

Lol no we need to beat VT and Duke to win the coastal Duke beat VT and is ahead of them..

I dont acknowledge duke...they have never beat us even in our down years and we beat them last yr w/ Jenkins and other freshman getting burn and making mistakes like that 99 yard td he gave up

That's great that you don't acknowledge Duke. I'm glad the coaching staff and team will since they'll be 7-2 and playing for the coastal title when we play them.

Advertisement
I wish it was earlier. I'm not thrilled at watching a probable crapshoot that we now have a good shot at losing. This game is the whole season. The last four weeks performances are very similar to last year. The thing that gets ****es me of the most is we still struggle 80 percent of the time versus the UNC and Wakes win or lose. It is time we start dominating these teams by double digits on the regular.

Do you ever say anything different? Every post, same ****. We get it, we're not winning like you want us to win. Here's a newsflash, we're not an elite team yet. We're getting there, but we're not there yet. We're an 8-9 win that's going to win 10-11 games because of a weak schedule. Why can't you just enjoy it and root for the team while Golden rebuilds us to the point where we can start dominating everyone like you want?

I expect to smack teams like WF and UNC at this stage. This to me shows improvement. We have been stuck in the exact same vacuum the last 5 years.

I wish it was earlier. I'm not thrilled at watching a probable crapshoot that we now have a good shot at losing. This game is the whole season. The last four weeks performances are very similar to last year. The thing that gets ****es me of the most is we still struggle 80 percent of the time versus the UNC and Wakes win or lose. It is time we start dominating these teams by double digits on the regular.

Do you ever say anything different? Every post, same ****. We get it, we're not winning like you want us to win. Here's a newsflash, we're not an elite team yet. We're getting there, but we're not there yet. We're an 8-9 win that's going to win 10-11 games because of a weak schedule. Why can't you just enjoy it and root for the team while Golden rebuilds us to the point where we can start dominating everyone like you want?

I expect to smack teams like WF and UNC at this stage. This to me shows improvement. We have been stuck in the exact same vacuum the last 5 years.

You should know better than to expect to smack those teams around when SteMope is at the helm.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back