VA Tech 7PM on ESPN

Advertisement
WOO HOO!!!

Im stoked!!!

Flying in from the bay area for this game. I feared that Va Tech losing to BC would make this game a noon start.

Advertisement
I swore we were getting noon **** now I can't see the canes and heat on the same day. See y'all at Sun life

That's great news. And now with the time change, 7 PM will be a pure night game, the equivalent of 8 PM last night.

BTW, after attending the Dolphins/Bengals game I have greater appreciation for the Canes parking practices. It is far better organized, before and after the game. Maybe it was merely the result of a weeknight game and lack of personnel, but that Thursday game was a joke.

Advertisement
I wish it was earlier. I'm not thrilled at watching a probable crapshoot that we now have a good shot at losing. This game is the whole season. The last four weeks performances are very similar to last year. The thing that gets ****es me of the most is we still struggle 80 percent of the time versus the UNC and Wakes win or lose. It is time we start dominating these teams by double digits on the regular.

Advertisement
I wish it was earlier. I'm not thrilled at watching a probable crapshoot that we now have a good shot at losing. This game is the whole season. The last four weeks performances are very similar to last year. The thing that gets ****es me of the most is we still struggle 80 percent of the time versus the UNC and Wakes win or lose. It is time we start dominating these teams by double digits on the regular.

Do you ever say anything different? Every post, same ****. We get it, we're not winning like you want us to win. Here's a newsflash, we're not an elite team yet. We're getting there, but we're not there yet. We're an 8-9 win that's going to win 10-11 games because of a weak schedule. Why can't you just enjoy it and root for the team while Golden rebuilds us to the point where we can start dominating everyone like you want?

Advertisement

Do you ever say anything different? Every post, same ****. We get it, we're not winning like you want us to win. Here's a newsflash, we're not an elite team yet. We're getting there, but we're not there yet. We're an 8-9 win that's going to win 10-11 games because of a weak schedule. Why can't you just enjoy it and root for the team while Golden rebuilds us to the point where we can start dominating everyone like you want?

He adds nothing, yet is allowed to keep posting this **** day in and day out

ban this ****

Advertisement
Back