VA game

Advertisement
No... Tracking forecast will have the storm well past Nova Scotia in the north Atlantic about 1400 miles from Virginia

Doubt it. It will be over North Carolina and the southern part of Virginia on Thursday evening and will have weakened by then.

Advertisement
Temp looks like it will be in the 40's. I don't see that being an issue with a Richt coached team but time will tell.

Cold but should be fine
Screenshot_20181010-112339_Chrome.jpg

Mendenhall says team hasn't forgotten last years loss & they will be ready. He hasn't had to remind them. Sounds like their fans are excited about a night game. I hope Canes are ready and not like most of this board still talking about FSU game. :neonu: Wish I was going to this game as we need a strong showing of fans like last year. Weather should be ok. LETS GO CANES!

:hair-fire:

Advertisement
Have not watched any VA game this season. Looking arcturus schedule it looks like they have only played onscreen with a pulse. Anyone have a good breakdown of their offense and defense.

Temp looks like it will be in the 40's. I don't see that being an issue with a Richt coached team but time will tell.

Last time we played a cold game was against Pitt. Guys were doing warmups without shirts on if i remember. We all know how that turned out.

No matter what the weather is Virginia just does not have the horses to keep up with us on both sides of the ball.

Last year they were spotted a 14 point lead a couple times and they still found a way to lose by double digits.

We are the better team on offense and on defense and should win comfortably whether it is hot, cold, or mild.

Advertisement
Back