UVA's remaining schedule

CountDookoo

Recruit
UNC, Pitt, GT, Liberty, and VATech. UM's closes with BC, Duke, GT, VaTech, and Pitt. Just watching the games today, did you ever think you would see the day when Alabama's passing game was more prolific than UM's by leaps and bounds or UM would be in the position of hoping for a UVA loss in football.

Advertisement
Not sure how it has anything to do with Alabama passing but... Okay

Were winning out
book em Danny

Advertisement
Season ending UVA @ VT could be very big for the coastal. But if we can hand a L to VT then we may have some glimmer of hope to continue on. It's up to Richt to prepare the offense here on out.

I guess everyone's allowed to have their own view. I'm just personally looking alot more forward to having a consistent and an average specials teams,...than whether or not we end up in a conference championship, only to cross our fingers and pray we arent trounced.

We just renamed Malik our starting QB, right? I mean if those two areas still suck, I just dont get the relevance.

Advertisement
UNC, Pitt, GT, Liberty, and VATech. UM's closes with BC, Duke, GT, VaTech, and Pitt. Just watching the games today, did you ever think you would see the day when Alabama's passing game was more prolific than UM's by leaps and bounds or UM would be in the position of hoping for a UVA loss in football.
Look at the bright side. If UVA wins the coastal it is one less loss for us.

Season ending UVA @ VT could be very big for the coastal. But if we can hand a L to VT then we may have some glimmer of hope to continue on. It's up to Richt to prepare the offense here on out.

U know what’s sad about this post? It’s a lot of “if’s” in it to describe our way to winning the Coastal.

Now I know I’ve been so upset....what we’re doing is regurgitating what we used to do 5 yrs ago w Golden. This team is so much better than “if we do this and team ______ does that, then we can win the Coastal.” Geez.

U know what’s sad about this post? It’s a lot of “if’s” in it to describe our way to winning the Coastal.

Now I know I’ve been so upset....what we’re doing is regurgitating what we used to do 5 yrs ago w Golden. This team is so much better than “if we do this and team ______ does that, then we can win the Coastal.” Geez.
Yes it's sad... but it's reality. Very few of us here can feel confident with the offense we've seen, and I know it's not from lack of talent. Like I said before I'll be more than happy to eat crow if CMR can turn this thing around and give us all some good ole Canes football.

Not sure how it has anything to do with Alabama passing but... Okay

Were winning out
book em Danny

I don’t know where you see anything about the offense that gives you confidence that we are winning out...but I hope you are right.
I just don’t see it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
the next team to get a lead on them will win big, they have a decent defense that allows them to run the most conservative O ever once they get a lead.. once their O is made to make plays it will be a disaster

Advertisement
Back