C cane22 Recruit Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 132 Nov 20, 2014 #41 I'm very worried about the teams focus. The ultimate trap game for obvious reasons. I'm not counting this in the W column just yet based on the recent history of the CANES. Hope to see this fear disappear with a great performance.
I'm very worried about the teams focus. The ultimate trap game for obvious reasons. I'm not counting this in the W column just yet based on the recent history of the CANES. Hope to see this fear disappear with a great performance.
Cane Dynasty Thunderdome Survivor Joined Feb 27, 2013 Messages 19,983 Nov 20, 2014 #42 bxcanesbomber said: Dwinstitles said: Hstokes1447 said: paksat said: hope you're right personally it just seems like 2000-2002 teams didn't even happen anymore, like it was just a dream Click to expand... That 2000 team took 5 years to build. Click to expand... Will take longer when u lose guys like cook Collins and all the other sfla studs he's missed.......watch. Click to expand... Did he really miss tho? or those guys never wanted to come here, I just think they never wanted to come here.... Click to expand...
bxcanesbomber said: Dwinstitles said: Hstokes1447 said: paksat said: hope you're right personally it just seems like 2000-2002 teams didn't even happen anymore, like it was just a dream Click to expand... That 2000 team took 5 years to build. Click to expand... Will take longer when u lose guys like cook Collins and all the other sfla studs he's missed.......watch. Click to expand... Did he really miss tho? or those guys never wanted to come here, I just think they never wanted to come here.... Click to expand...