UVA vs iLLINOIS

Advertisement
You people are such clowns. He didn't get one word of advice to go to Illinois. His advice was actually wait it out and enos and stumble**** would be gone. But he was gonna hurt stumble**** so he decided on his own to leave... The problems at Illinois are the same ones that have been there. Zero quarterback play & a receiver is nothing if he has no quarterback. That'll be the last thing justified though to you. I been seen how your lil sissy *** steady tries to poke at either him or me. Trust me this keyboard assassin approach of yours just makes you look feminine. Do you poke at anyone else that left? Do you have one iota of a clue about anything going on inside of this program... No you just some random groupie who sits in his trailer pasted to a lazy boy judging everyone else's life. Make something of yours then feel free to chime in. Picking on a 19 year old kid trying to live his best life isn't a good look even for someone like you.

You must have me confused with another poster - show me where I’ve taken shots at you or BH. The only comment I’ve made (once, I believe) was that I thought Illinois was a horrible choice. Never thought you encouraged him to go there and in fact, you were adamant about it. I think you actually favored ASU or something iirc. Illinois had a worst qb situation than us, if you can believe it and I’m sure there was someone who encouraged him to check it out.

Advertisement
You must have me confused with another poster - show me where I’ve taken shots at you or BH. The only comment I’ve made (once, I believe) was that I thought Illinois was a horrible choice. Never thought you encouraged him to go there and in fact, you were adamant about it. I think you actually favored ASU or something iirc. Illinois had a worst qb situation than us, if you can believe it and I’m sure there was someone who encouraged him to check it out.
Than I apologize for the comments. All these user names get jumbled & it just gets tiring all these grown men picking at a kid or trying to provoke me. He ended up at Illinois because lovie is a long time friend and kept reaching out & being here had got to the point where he started to hate football & college. It was counter productive for him to sit around no matter how rationale it would've been.

Don’t believe so. Nothing in box score
He seperated his shoulder the last scrimmage running over a safety. He practiced this week to try and get back but was still too limited. Next week against Maryland him and peters will be back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back