UVA @ U of L

Advertisement
Ive watched a lot of ACC games and man every team but us moves the ball so easily I just dont get it man. Not even tough passes but I feel like teams get chunk plays all the time and we struggle
And they are doing it vs the almighty ACC champion and 20 time National Champion - Alaginia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario would just Run him right into 8 and 9 man fronts - ignoring the concept of space while busting his body. Fyzical
IMG_5776.jpeg

Advertisement
Ive watched a lot of ACC games and man every team but us moves the ball so easily I just dont get it man. Not even tough passes but I feel like teams get chunk plays all the time and we struggle

In some cases this is true. Ga Tech and Boston College have come a long way on offense since the start of the season. But Syracuse has not. They have lost so many guys on the offensive side. NC State gotten a lil better since the QB switch. Louisville offense has def gotten better as the season went on.

FSU missed UNC and Louisville in regular season. Gets Duke with a one legged Leonard. Gets Clemson to miss a game winning FG from the 11 yard line or something. I just don’t know.
theyre gonna get LVille in the ACCCG

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back