UVA Roll Call

Advertisement
I'll be there.

Sec 109. Look for the hung guy with the :neonu: V-neck sweater and :neonu: hat.

I'll be sitting next to the short hot blonde. Keep your hands off. Be aware that Vag honors UT ccw and is a stand your ground state. For those ***aloons that are feeling froggy.

Staying in Richmond for the first time, any good eats tips would be appreciated.

I'll be there.

I'll be sitting next to the short hot blonde. Keep your hands off. Be aware that Vag honors UT ccw and is a stand your ground state. For those ***aloons that are feeling froggy.

Staying in Richmond for the first time, any good eats tips would be appreciated.
Taco Bell has tacos

Advertisement
I'll be there.

Stand ur ground used by those who are scared and dont have any confidencece in their hand throwing skills.

My gun is last option. Gonna fight and stab before I shoot.

FOUNTAINE RESEARCH PARK ( THE BACK END) is where a lot of canes will be parking.
415 Ray C Hunt Dr, Charlottesville, VA 22903

I'll be there.

Eat Italian at Mamma Zu's and go to Buz and Ned's for the ribs only.

Advertisement
@jw410 is picking me up, I don't think he'll mind swinging over to get you as long as he doesn't know you won't fight. My plan is to tell him I'm fighting, but then hide at the salad bar until he gets bored and leaves. Worst case, he jumps me near the Kung Pao Chicken, but I'm sure one of those fit yoga moms will save me. You're welcome to join me if you don't have your own plan.
Yoga moms are tougher than Pilates mom's.

@jw410 is picking me up, I don't think he'll mind swinging over to get you as long as he doesn't know you won't fight. My plan is to tell him I'm fighting, but then hide at the salad bar until he gets bored and leaves. Worst case, he jumps me near the Kung Pao Chicken, but I'm sure one of those fit yoga moms will save me. You're welcome to join me if you don't have your own plan.
Thumbs up for making me think of hot fit Yoga moms. Go Canes!

I'll be there.

Don't jump Kermit. CD's going to cap your a$$.

I'll be there.

Kind of difficult to take you seriously calling others ***aloons while referring to yourself as "the hung guy with the V-neck sweater".

Advertisement
I'll be there.

If you like beer Veil Brewing is a cool spot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back