UVA Roll Call

jar4989

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
With the big FSU win behind us, who is going to UVA for this weeks game? I'll be there.

Advertisement
I live in Miami and won't go, but that is a beautiful campus and stadium, great food and bars in the area! Its a super time. Represent for us!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will you guys pick me up at the Wegmans in Frederick and we can all go? And **** no I'm not attempting to fight @jw410

@jw410 is picking me up, I don't think he'll mind swinging over to get you as long as he doesn't know you won't fight. My plan is to tell him I'm fighting, but then hide at the salad bar until he gets bored and leaves. Worst case, he jumps me near the Kung Pao Chicken, but I'm sure one of those fit yoga moms will save me. You're welcome to join me if you don't have your own plan.

Will you guys pick me up at the Wegmans in Frederick and we can all go? And **** no I'm not attempting to fight @jw410
Lmao you all good. I'm rolling with a lady and now her friend. Nice drive beautiful scene. I'm just driving because when I leave I want to leave. They want to shop and eat and walk around and explore the city...

Lmao you all good. I'm rolling with a lady and now her friend. Nice drive beautiful scene. I'm just driving because when I leave I want to leave. They want to shop and eat and walk around and explore the city...
It's a nice place. Ok then. I guess it'll just be me and @kryptonite at Wegmans.

Advertisement
It's a nice place. Ok then. I guess it'll just be me and @kryptonite at Wegmans.

let's roll.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back