UVA qb is hurt

Advertisement
Armstrong just left the game with what looks like broken ribs.

It’s like the college football world is working overtime to help manny keep his job.
You're the man. I couldn't sleep. Logged on. Looked at this post and said "this dude has to be **** drunk; there can't be a game at nearly 2AM." Sure, enough, found something to watch. Thanks.

Provo- 1,376 points scored= 2:00AM football
That backup looked atrocious in that series. I think he threw a ROY 'floater' on one attempt.

sddefault.jpg

Advertisement
I’m still watching Fresno St about to upset San Diego St...

But this UVA vs BYU game has been insane! Lol

BYU gained 734yds of total offense & 385 rushing...

Brennan Armstrong is actually leading the nation in passing yards, UVA been playing full TTech style Air Raid this season. Which makes since because their OC Robert Anae is an original Leach disciple from the beginning of the TTech days back in the early 00’s, he was the OL coach & used to coach on the same staff with Sonny Dykes & Dana Holgorsen.

Brennan Armstrong is actually leading the nation in passing yards, UVA been playing full TTech style Air Raid this season. Which makes since because their OC Robert Anae is an original Leach disciple from the beginning of the TTech days back in the early 00’s, he was the OL coach & used to coach on the same staff with Sonny Dykes & Dana Holgorsen.

WTF was #13 for Fresno State doing? The onside kick was going right to his hands and he turned away from it.

Good win for Fresno State.

WTF was #13 for Fresno State doing? The onside kick was going right to his hands and he turned away from it.

Good win for Fresno State.
He had it right in his hands, I think he just wasn’t expecting it lol

That was a great win for Fresno, they’ve upset the top 2 teams in the Mountain West in back to back weeks, they beat Nevada on the road too.

Kalen DeBoer has done a terrific job with that Fresno St team, he & Ryan Grubb have Jake Haener playing at Heisman level right now.

That was a great win for Fresno, they’ve upset the top 2 teams in the Mountain West in back to back weeks, they beat Nevada on the road too.

Kalen DeBoer has done a terrific job with that Fresno St team, he & Ryan Grubb have Jake Haener playing at Heisman level right now.

I went to Fresno State and follow them fairly closely. I was on campus when they had some 10 and 11 win seasons ('86 - '91). I truly believe this is the best Fresno State team ever. They were in position to beat Oregon in week one but couldnt quite finish it. They did have a rough loss at Hawaii when Jake Haener was dinged up and had 4 interceptions but their roster is tough top to bottom.

I really wanna see them beat the crap out of boysee state next weekend. They owe the broncos a few *** whoopings.

Advertisement

I had money on Fresno -1.

Never underestimate how badly Brady Hoke can choke something away.

BYU hasn't had offensive production like that since 7 Sep 13.

Armstrong was taken to the hospital from the field last night. He thought he had broken rib(s). No update on their board yet but if that's the case, that totally changes the way UVA could finish out.

The have a bye week next week.

November 13 - Notre Dame @ UVA
November 20 - UVA @ Pitt
November 26 - Va Tech @ UVA

Pitt could help the Canes out by beating UVA.

Advertisement
Armstrong was taken to the hospital from the field last night. He thought he had broken rib(s). No update on their board yet but if that's the case, that totally changes the way UVA could finish out.

November 20 - UVA @ Pitt

No gimmees there. VT is always tough for them. If Armstrong misses any, they’re SOL.

November 20 - UVA @ Pitt

Who is going to be beat Pitt?

Advertisement

Lots of good offensive coaches from those Leach teams: Dykes, Holgorsen, Anae, Art Briles, Lincoln Riley, Graham Harrell, Josh Heupel, Sonny Cumbie, Bedenbaugh, Kingsbury.

I think Diaz interviewed Anae for the OC job after he fired Enos.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back