UVA Predictions

20231028_045956.gif

Advertisement
Based on Cribby’s update (hearing that TVD seems to be a game time decision) I’m going to go with a close score but game never really feels that close.

Miami is always up 10-14 points and dominates time of possession but is never able to truly pull away.

27-17 Canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UM 31-13 UVA
My heart agrees 🙌 , but V studies GT and NC film . This can be a really tough physical battle V is on mission to ruin seasons.

We win but it has the makings of a brutal fight, we cannot look ahead and be flat .

We WIN a very very close one 🙌

31-30 Canes 45 yard kick to win it

GOCANES

Based on Cribby’s update (hearing that TVD seems to be a game time decision) I’m going to go with a close score but game never really feels that close.

Miami is always up 10-14 points and dominates time of possession but is never able to truly pull away.

27-17 Canes.

So why did Miami university put out multiple photos of TVD at practice this week. Smokescreen for Virginia to think he is starting? Or cribby just joking at 3am. I think TVD starts.

Advertisement
So why did Miami university put out multiple photos of TVD at practice this week. Smokescreen for Virginia to think he is starting? Or cribby just joking at 3am. I think TVD starts.
He probably starts but pictures don’t really mean much lol

Advertisement
Oh the casual posters have come out of the woodwork. Check out my negs. A whole lot of new faces who have no memory.
I have plenty of memory of how garbage we’ve been for the past two decades but take a Deep breath and grow a pair of balls and enjoy the game.

There’s multiple issues he’s dealing with. There’s a legit chance he doesn’t play. If you need “ smokescreens “ for UVA let’s all logout and go watch Roseanne reruns.

Advertisement
Back