UVA @ Miami (+2)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wild things happen in Friday games with home dogs, man.

I've seen weirder and that weird af line tells me to expect some weird ****. 'Canes might win.

We will probably do just enough to lose.

Here is the remarkable thing about the knife edge of this season. If we stop that 4th and 17, and convert an end of game chance against VT, we are a ranked team. Think on that.
I was somewhat of that mindset too. We were literally two plays away from being 4-0 and maybe we aren't bad and just had an off day against CMU. After what I witnessed in that first half yesterday, absolutefreakinloutely not. Let that stupid narrative die a lonely death and never be spoken of again . We are lucky we faced Bethune-Cookman and CMU or we wouldnt have 2 wins.

Advertisement
We will probably do just enough to lose.

Here is the remarkable thing about the knife edge of this season. If we stop that 4th and 17, and convert an end of game chance against VT, we are a ranked team. Think on that.

That's what makes this 0-3 start (vs p5) hurt even more.
In every single one of our loses there was a time, late in the game, that I was sure we were going to win.

On the other hand, there are about 20 teams out there that can say the same thing.
We are who we are.

Last edited:
You guys know the deal when betting.
When it's too good to be true...
it usually is.

Advertisement
UVA will have 12 sacks. That number 11 will have 7 by himself.

Guess what though? UM wins this one. That’s how football goes.

Advertisement
UVA will have 12 sacks. That number 11 will have 7 by himself.

Guess what though? UM wins this one. That’s how football goes.

snowden will have a field day. He is a terror and they do a great job of moving him around.IIRC he terrorized us last year.

this line is the most easy money line since Vt. Put a bunch of money on UVA. They easily cover.

Get out to the stadium & support the Canes & Manny. Thus is our first night game...Halloween arrives early. 💀 :machinegun::hair-fire::stormwarningflag-sm:can’t wait.

Advertisement
Back