UVA fires London

Advertisement
I'd take him as DC.

He took over UVA's D when Golden left and they were WAY better. Remember, he was the DC when UVA beat us 48-0 in the last game in the Orange Bowl.

Hope the UVA admin doesn't follow this board. Golden would kill it there and give the ACC fits. Nervous!

Nightmare hire for us.

With the relationships he's built up with SoFl coaches he'll be able to cherry pick the best talent in the Miami area. Not to mention the pipeline he's established in New Jersey. Add in the whole state of Virginia and he'll build a monster there.

Once he and D'Onofrio find three NFL DL to run that D they'll rule the Coastal.

Advertisement
if he takes a job right now we don't have to pay him any longer. if I was him i would take a few years off and collect that paycheck

Advertisement
Hope the UVA admin doesn't follow this board. Golden would kill it there and give the ACC fits. Nervous!

Nightmare hire for us.

With the relationships he's built up with SoFl coaches he'll be able to cherry pick the best talent in the Miami area. Not to mention the pipeline he's established in New Jersey. Add in the whole state of Virginia and he'll build a monster there.

79b8c0.gif

UM will be the last to fill the coaching vacancy, meanwhile all the good candidates will be taken.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Nightmare hire for us.

Golden will create a monster with VA's talent base.

Please lord let Cooler Ranch and Gorlden play us with Virginia

Advertisement
Back