UVA, BC, Duke and GT

Canesfan0024

Recruit
Banned
Thanks Richt for burying this program. Think about those 4 teams and that’s who we lost to, 4 in a row. Why? Cause some old senile career underachiever decided to start a kid who had no business starting at FAU, start games for “THE U”. That’s why we are in the predicament we are in. I don’t think you guys realize what that guy did to our program. And his 30 year old offense, smh. Exciting times ahead. Diaz know$ what he needs to do, believe that.

Advertisement
Let it go. He didn’t do anything to the program that hasn’t been done. We weren’t exactly the 2001 Canes three years ago. He took us to our best season in 15 years and followed it by a terrible season. Then he did the right thing and stepped away.

In 2015, we were losing to teams like Cincy. Stop acting like this is new.

Thanks Richt for burying this program. Think about those 4 teams and that’s who we lost to, 4 in a row. Why? Cause some old senile career underachiever decided to start a kid who had no business starting at FAU, start games for “THE U”. That’s why we are in the predicament we are in. I don’t think you guys realize what that guy did to our program. And his 30 year old offense, smh. Exciting times ahead. Diaz know$ what he needs to do, believe that.
He fuqed our program when he put Malik in

I agree

Advertisement
Yeah but Kosi was playing like chit in that Virginia game. I think he should have stayed in but your lying if you didn’t think about benching kosi.

Did you, in real life, just post about the mid-season losing streak? Just now. In January or the following year. When the HC and most of his staff are already gone.

Tf is wrong with you?

Feel Better?

Advertisement

Mork was given premature credit when he started and the same is being done for Manny. Praise needs to be earned.

Advertisement
richt did **** up this years season and recruiting. at least he got us an IPF, got us a legit coastal and college gameday w an Ny6 birth, and stepped away without taking a dime of the buyout

Advertisement
richt did **** up this years season and recruiting. at least he got us an IPF, got us a legit coastal and college gameday w an Ny6 birth, and stepped away without taking a dime of the buyout
Got to give the man credit step away no crime no punishment

Yes, recruiting is key. Offense of line and a steady QB. That's it. O line

Advertisement
Back