UVA 4* DL enters portal

Like today? This late into a season?

What's next? An athlete entering the portal at halftime only to emerge from the tunnel to start the 2d half suited up for the other team?

šŸ˜³
Well he did have an NFL athlete from the Buffalo bills a year or two ago quit at halftime. So you never know

Advertisement
I think the NCAA is going to have to revisit their 85 scholly limit going forward: With the players opting out during the season, along with injuries seemingly mounting every year. A team may actually not have enough players to complete a 12 game season and a bowl game> Team starts to disappoint players start jumping into the portal, opt out and next thing you know you may be down double digit players.

I think the NCAA is going to have to revisit their 85 scholly limit going forward: With the players opting out during the season, along with injuries seemingly mounting every year. A team may actually not have enough players to complete a 12 game season and a bowl game> Team starts to disappoint players start jumping into the portal, opt out and next thing you know you may be down double digit players.
The NCAA needs to do a one time scholly extension for every school. They should allow schools this one recruiting season, to bring in their full allotment of 25 players, but not get penalized for having more than 85 because of covid. That is theright thing to do on behalf of the seniors who are thinking of coming back for one more season. The schools and incoming frosh should not be limited or punished because some seniors decided to come back for one more season.

The NCAA needs to do a one time scholly extension for every school. They should allow schools this one recruiting season, to bring in their full allotment of 25 players, but not get penalized for having more than 85 because of covid. That is theright thing to do on behalf of the seniors who are thinking of coming back for one more season. The schools and incoming frosh should not be limited or punished because some seniors decided to come back for one more season.
I believe they already did that. Seniors who decide to return wont count against the 85

Advertisement
I believe they already did that. Seniors who decide to return wont count against the 85
I didn't know they had done that. I hope it's true. You wouldn't happen to have a link, would you? I want this to be true...pretty please.

Advertisement
Back