UVA-20 UL-7

Advertisement
UL has a little over 200 yards and only 7 points, but yeah our defense was dominant. LOL.

This game confirms that Miami is beyond awful. Judging by this game, there is no winnable games on the schedule. Even the worst teams in the ACC will have a field day with miami.

Jon Solomon ‏@JonSolomonCBS 2m
UVa D is legit. RT @MarkEnnis Since the opening 9 play, 75 yard touchdown drive Louisville has 90 yards on 41 plays.

Advertisement
This game confirms that Miami is beyond awful. Judging by this game, there is no winnable games on the schedule. Even the worst teams in the ACC will have a field day with miami.

No winnable games on the schedule. Canes have forfeited the rest of the season. Players have been notified.

I think a better way to phrase it would be there are no more automatic wins on the schedule the rest of the way out. I stand by my prediction of 5 -6 wins max for this team.

BTW, Louisville just scored. It's now 20 - 14 UVA.

Advertisement
I think a better way to phrase it would be there are no more automatic wins on the schedule the rest of the way out. I stand by my prediction of 5 -6 wins max for this team.

If UL wins, the Golden slurpers will come in here and brag about how good UL is. lol

if this doesnt highlight how awful our coaches our IDK what will. To those that were saying "our D played well vs UL" whats you take now? I am seriously concerned that we will lose probably 6/7 games. God I hope Im wrong

if this doesnt highlight how awful our coaches our IDK what will. To those that were saying "our D played well vs UL" whats you take now? I am seriously concerned that we will lose probably 6/7 games. God I hope Im wrong

Comparing the performance of a team in two separate games. With completely different circumstances.

Guess Ohio State is the worst team in the country, took a beating a team that is getting run by East Carolina.

Thats how it works right?

Transitive property always is right in sports right?

The wACCy wACCy ACC, welcomes its newest member, Louisville. The conference where NOTHING goes as you expect it. Teams go from looking like challengers to looking like **** and back, all within a 2-3 week period! Where ranked teams lose to no name unranked teams on the regular.

Advertisement
21 - 20 Louisville. Doesn't refute the point that we played awful against a mediocre team but these premature thread titles always crack me up.

I really think we do hit 6

Advertisement
UVA picked off UL in the red zone, and the ref made an atrocious call for roughing passer

If UL wins, the Golden slurpers will come in here and brag about how good UL is. lol

No, we will laugh at you guys for making judgements well before a game is over. Again.

No, we will laugh at you guys for making judgements well before a game is over. Again.

i'm sorry....you were saying?

Folden's Fckboys made a brief appearance in here when it looked like UL might pull it out. Where'd they go?

LULZ at those same fckboys who whose weeping vaginas were merely hoping to keep it close against UL. The faygots just wanted to lose a close game to fcking Louisville. Sad bunch of simps.

Advertisement
Back