Utah State Gurvan Hall

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the more weird career trajectories from a UM player. Highly touted (even Bama sought him). Promising freshman year then ends up sputtering and getting worse every year after.
Didn’t have it or just partied hard and didn’t put the work in ? Bc he was around for the dudes like Jarren who did that

Advertisement
Imagine betting USU team total over 26.5 in the first half. And then watching them go for 2 and not get it to land on 26.

I mean if you don’t get it, the games over, down 3 scores and if you just kick the PAT it extends the game down 2 scores.

***I know it was already over, but it made zero sense. It’s the complete wrong call no matter how much time is left in the game.

Imagine betting USU team total over 26.5 in the first half. And then watching them go for 2 and not get it to land on 26.

I mean if you don’t get it, the games over, down 3 scores and if you just kick the PAT it extends the game down 2 scores.

***I know it was already over, but it made zero sense. It’s the complete wrong call no matter how much time is left in the game.
sh_t i had a $500 parlay win and the MW Brewers gave up a 2 out grand slam to the Marlins at the end of the 8th inning.......to the Marlins.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back