Utah State 42 points in under 19 minutes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yost briles anyone ill take sh1tty *** paul Johnson's triple option at this point. I cant believe how bad we have looked vs 2 unathletic unranked teams.

Yost is actually a realistic candidate for OC I have heard Richt is getting pressure from Blake and others to bring in OC hopefully it happens

Advertisement
In summary, many posters want to hire a oc and a new coach. Over a dozen different ocs on different teams recommended by posters. Over a dozen different coaches recommended by posters. This exercise in amateur recruiting of coaches by posters is what occurred at end of Golden regime. Not one of coaching prospects recommended by posters was hired. The powers that be at the U will no doubt hire the new coach and he will not be one of the coaches recommended by cis posters. The new coach will hire his own assistants.

Advertisement
Yost was at Mizzou during their big run with Chase Daniel. His big knock was no power running game and most plays are pre determined throws. Obviously a kid like Chase Daniel can make any OC look good but once he left, Yost was average at best and run out of town. He’s had some stops since and appears to be doing well but that’s what happened at Mizzou. I have a hard time believing Richt will hire an OC who doesn’t at least have a power running package. All this being said, I have not watched UTah State so not sure what his O looks like now.

We need to run a high tempo, innovative spread offense. Something that takes advantage of the fact that we’re in Miami and the kind of kids we can recruit here. Something that takes advantage of the fact that it’s hot and muggy....something that goes fast.

Keep Manny on defense, and for god’s sake fix our special teams.

All of this can happen.

Advertisement
Back