#USocial(CiS's first press pass)

You should get TexCane out of retirement for this gig. I've always respected that young man's body of work.

Advertisement
Congrats to you guys.
I haven't even been on this site for a year, but you have grown considerably.
Press box and the presser means you have reached a whole new level.
Don't let success get to your head, and become Herald like in mediocrity.

The question I'd like to see answered: " coach Golden, do you see national championship talent and coaching throughout this team?"

1) Why on earth do you still have Dorsett on Punt and Kickoff Returns? Just given the last game only, he doesn't have the vision and fearlessness to attack the way you have to be a good returner. It was even more evident all of last year. We have plenty of options in the bag now. Please let us know what we do not understand. Thanks.

Yeah I would like to try someone else, BUT the most important thing about a punt return is to catch it. Dorsett does that. One fumbled punt and we will understand why he is back there.

Advertisement
Congrats to you guys.

The question I'd like to see answered: " coach Golden, do you see national championship talent and coaching throughout this team?"
we all know that if some one asks that the answer will be "its a process"

Advertisement
Congrats to you guys.

joe,joe,joe.joe

Ask Golden how many assistants he has scouring message board to learn about the strengths and weaknesses of the gators.

Also I know last year fisch, mcdonald and maybe more traveled to visit coaches and get/trade ideas with the like of Malzahn when at Arky St. Did any of the coaches do that this year on the offensive or defensive staff?? And if so, Where? Who? Why?

/Question I never expect a paper writer to think of or even if they did would followup on.

//I hope u ask and get an answer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Congrats to you guys.

I know.
Same as Golden before the future Savannah State game.
"Going to be a big challenge for us. They're fast, big, physical and well coached. Great challenge."

I'd just like to hear what he really thinks, and if he's as excited about our prospects this year as I am.

Advertisement
Back