USF

Advertisement
USF beat Cuse
Cuse beat Va Tech
Va Tech beat Miami

Therefore USF had already beaten Miami through the transitive property. This game is making us look better. If Navy won then they'd have beaten Miami through the transitive property too.

Exactly

Could've sworn there was a transitive property a few years ago where we beat Bama. That's it boys! We got #6 !

TJ Weist is my top guy for OC.

I'm under the impression the offense they run is Taggart's. That he is the play caller.

Is that not the case?
Check his resume...
T.J. Weist Bio - GoUSFBulls.com—Official Athletics Web Site of the University of South Florida

Thanks for the link. Just took a look.

I know Butch Jones called the offense for the Cincinnati teams Weist is getting credited with. UConn didn't like him enough to keep him over Bob Diacco after they made him the interim HC, and I'm certain Taggart calls the plays for USF, now.

So, what is it that you know about this guy that makes him your top OC candidate?

Seriously, this guy's resume reads like James Coley, but without the recruiting mythology. So, what am I missing?

Advertisement
TJ Weist is my top guy for OC.

I'm under the impression the offense they run is Taggart's. That he is the play caller.

Is that not the case?
Check his resume...
T.J. Weist Bio - GoUSFBulls.com—Official Athletics Web Site of the University of South Florida

Thanks for the link. Just took a look.

I know Butch Jones called the offense for the Cincinnati teams Weist is getting credited with. UConn didn't like him enough to keep him over Bob Diacco after they made him the interim HC, and I'm certain Taggart calls the plays for USF, now.

So, what is it that you know about this guy that makes him your top OC candidate?

Seriously, this guy's resume reads like James Coley, but without the recruiting mythology. So, what am I missing?
What he did at Western Kentucky & Michigan...
Also, you're completely mischaracterizing what happened at Uconn With A Few Different Bounces, T.J. Weist Might Still Be In Storrs - Hartford Courant

The reason why he & Sean Lewis are my top candidates, is because they're guys from smaller programs who have had great success with prolific offenses and would be more reasonable than a big name hire who's much more expensive.

I was prostyle QB guy, but I'm Changing to dual threats. In this day & age you need a mobile QB. Look at Bama now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back