USF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Willie Taggart must clearly be a better offensive mind than Tom Herman.

That's the way it works, right?!?

:monkey-serious:

The transitive property may only be applied if it can be used to slam Mark Richt. I believe that's in the board rules. If it is used to criticize a Tom Herman or Justin Fuente, then you are a "stupid ****" or something along those lines.

Advertisement
Advertisement

The transitive property may only be applied if it can be used to slam Mark Richt. I believe that's in the board rules. If it is used to criticize a Tom Herman or Justin Fuente, then you are a "stupid ****" or something along those lines.

However the transitive property can not be used to slam a certain person who was 40-19 through 5 years at Miami (in the days when the Miami job was frankly more prestigious than it is now) who allegedly would be delivering much faster results than Richt.

USF beat Cuse
Cuse beat Va Tech
Va Tech beat Miami

Therefore USF had already beaten Miami through the transitive property. This game is making us look better. If Navy won then they'd have beaten Miami through the transitive property too.

Advertisement
USF beat Cuse
Cuse beat Va Tech
Va Tech beat Miami

Therefore USF had already beaten Miami through the transitive property. This game is making us look better. If Navy won then they'd have beaten Miami through the transitive property too.

Exactly

My post wasn't a knock on Richt. Fact they're offense is deeper than ours. They would give us fits just because they can score and we can't

Advertisement
Back