USF prediction

Advertisement
Advertisement
You gotta love when people make predictions like this in February. If it turns out to be right he can pull this thing out of the dustbin and brag about his prognostication skills. If they get blown out, nobody will remember this silly take because it happened so long ago that everyone forgot about it.

Meh. See those bozos in fall.

Either way, the amount of convo around South Florida and Alabama last year is hilarious.

Tide was in a dogfight without Milroe, who got benched after the Texas game.

They were worse without him, brought him back and went on to beat #15 Ole Miss, #17 Tennessee and #14 LSU by a combined score of 100-58 over the next couple of weeks—the win at USF the start of an 11-game win-streak (that included a win over #1 Georgia) before losing to #1 Michigan in the Playoffs.

The amount of conversation about the Bulls "hanging around" with the Milroe-less Crimson Tide was one of the most overblown storylines of 2023.

main-qimg-86865a75771d6612e4487b01a3224ca5.gif

Advertisement
You gotta love when people make predictions like this in February. If it turns out to be right he can pull this thing out of the dustbin and brag about his prognostication skills. If they get blown out, nobody will remember this silly take because it happened so long ago that everyone forgot about it.

That’s why it’s dumb to even play these games.

Lose-lose for Miami.

Play OOC games vs the gator or out of state P5 teams.

That being said, I’ll give USF some props cause they were somewhat of a real team last year and I won a lot of money in 2022 betting against them because they were IMO one of the 10 worst teams in the country. So they’re improving. But you know how many FBS teams with a winning record they beat last year?

Zero.

It’s not the most ridiculous prediction ever. Miami loses to mediocre teams a lot. That said, USF isn’t a pushover. They might be one of the better G5 teams. But so was Miami Ohio last year.

Advertisement
Meh. See those bozos in fall.

Either way, the amount of convo around South Florida and Alabama last year is hilarious.

Tide was in a dogfight without Milroe, who got benched after the Texas game.

They were worse without him, brought him back and went on to beat #15 Ole Miss, #17 Tennessee and #14 LSU by a combined score of 100-58 over the next couple of weeks—the win at USF the start of an 11-game win-streak (that included a win over #1 Georgia) before losing to #1 Michigan in the Playoffs.

The amount of conversation about the Bulls "hanging around" with the Milroe-less Crimson Tide was one of the most overblown storylines of 2023.
If you think J6 was bad, I want you to picture these folks up here in Alabama if they lost to USF. They were going to storm the gates!

Advertisement
Likely depends on the outcome of the Florida game because if we lose you can bet your sweet *** that a downward spiral will ensue.

Likely depends on the outcome of the Florida game because if we lose you can bet your sweet *** that a downward spiral will ensue.
Maybe in the part I believe this is the year we turn things around. No more 4 game losing streaks .

If we're focused and not overlooking them the physical talent difference will probably be too much and we eventually overwhelm them

It’s not the most ridiculous prediction ever. Miami loses to mediocre teams a lot. That said, USF isn’t a pushover. They might be one of the better G5 teams. But so was Miami Ohio last year.
i havent kept up with USF but are they really that strong this year? look, in all honesty, if we lose to USF or even a bad UF team for that matter in year 3 of mario with his best roster and Cam Ward at QB, were staring at another painful coaching tenure here.

Advertisement
Back