A anr96 All ACC Joined Nov 5, 2022 Messages 5,168 Sep 13, 2025 #1,762 Don't worry USF, they had me fooled too
Shooter McGavin I Eat Pieces Of Sh*t Like You For Breakfast Joined Dec 4, 2015 Messages 28,789 Sep 13, 2025 #1,764 Sweet sell job
C Canesmia01 All ACC Joined Dec 19, 2018 Messages 7,271 Sep 13, 2025 #1,765 Way to turn the pick into 6. Loved going for it there.
joeB954 Senior Joined Jul 5, 2025 Messages 4,034 Sep 13, 2025 #1,767 I love to see them finally changing things up. Camera man was faked out
Canesrule230 Recruit Premium Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 2,863 Sep 13, 2025 #1,768 Lmao beck faked everyone out!
RozayCane DelrayZoe🇭🇹 Joined Sep 9, 2013 Messages 10,507 Sep 13, 2025 #1,769 GO AHEAD AND GIVE HIM THE HEISMAN
L lurker Sophomore Premium Joined Sep 14, 2024 Messages 663 Sep 13, 2025 #1,771 Mario looks mad that we didn’t do a HB dive lol
Handsome Squidbum The only poster to ever bat 1.000 Premium Joined Nov 29, 2015 Messages 21,041 Sep 13, 2025 #1,772
Bender Lower-class user according to CIS leadership. Premium Joined Feb 9, 2021 Messages 16,206 Sep 13, 2025 #1,773 Oh wow, the old Peyton Manning fake
Cajuncane Senior Premium Joined Apr 22, 2017 Messages 23,436 Sep 13, 2025 #1,774 I guess they figured like we all did this was going to be 3 runs up over the center if it took that many..
I guess they figured like we all did this was going to be 3 runs up over the center if it took that many..
NosniknoT Sophomore Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 3,382 Sep 13, 2025 #1,775 Please dont give up a TD here D before the Half
112_cane Run it up Premium Joined Mar 19, 2012 Messages 3,167 Sep 13, 2025 #1,776 NosniknoT said: Good TD, but I dont like Beck running this much Click to expand... It's going to make the rest of our opponents think again about crashing down on the rbs
NosniknoT said: Good TD, but I dont like Beck running this much Click to expand... It's going to make the rest of our opponents think again about crashing down on the rbs
NicKane 5 Star Blue chip Joined May 11, 2017 Messages 6,133 Sep 13, 2025 #1,777 Play action bootleg when done correctly, is deadly! I like that play calling this Drive.
C Canesince85ND587 Sophomore Joined Jul 9, 2020 Messages 580 Sep 13, 2025 #1,778 Lol...Beck starting to show his *** now ...good ****
Chard Redshirt Freshman Joined Sep 14, 2016 Messages 1,057 Sep 13, 2025 #1,779 Dayum. Beck showed out in style.
Santana Sosa Special Advisor -Mope Society Joined Jan 3, 2015 Messages 2,590 Sep 13, 2025 #1,780 I love seeing Beck just having fun. I REALLY like this year's team so far.