Off-Topic Username

Advertisement
I tried to get Meshuggah, but was told there were about 100 porsters in front of me for the name. I then tried Comemierda, and was told there were 200 porsters in front of me for that name, so after spiking the ball in my hands and the drink I was sipping.............

Advertisement
Way back when, I needed to add a user name to some software I was writing for testing. After a discussion that had spanned from breakfast sausage to lawnmowers, my office mate had been joking that all the good stuff had the initials JD. I added 01 - 08 for the test users and ended up using 08 for most of the testing.

I used to post a lot on the warchant smack board and all noles and gators wanted to talk about was ThugU this and ThugU that so I chose LoveThugu as a preemptive **** off ….it evolved to Dr.L.ThugU when I started writing them prescriptions for butthurtitis and other afflictions ….and to be honest I love the ThugU era so that’s it in my case

Way back when, I needed to add a user name to some software I was writing for testing. After a discussion that had spanned from breakfast sausage to lawnmowers, my office mate had been joking that all the good stuff had the initials JD. I added 01 - 08 for the test users and ended up using 08 for most of the testing.
Wow

I used to post a lot on the warchant smack board and all noles and gators wanted to talk about was ThugU this and ThugU that so I chose LoveThugu as a preemptive **** off ….it evolved to Dr.L.ThugU when I started writing them prescriptions for butthurtitis and other afflictions ….and to be honest I love the ThugU era so that’s it in my case
Hahaha like your name even better now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back