**** Usc

This is what happens when programs become fixated on only hiring coaches who are familiar with the program. Michigan experienced this when they would only hire "Michigan Men", but lucked out with Harbaugh. Clay HeRlton was never qualified for the job and USC just set themselves back a decade with that hire.

Advertisement
This is what happens when programs become fixated on only hiring coaches who are familiar with the program. Michigan experienced this when they would only hire "Michigan Men", but lucked out with Harbaugh. Clay HeRlton was never qualified for the job and USC just set themselves back a decade with that hire.

I hope Richt is our Harbaugh and not our Sarkisian.

Advertisement
I cant blame no kid for shunning Golden. If Pie wanna come I'm with it

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Had two months after Golden, we made a splash hire, he was uncommitted in January, and he still said no to UM.

If we can get Carr, that would be huge. My homie saw him in person, and he said he's as legit as the come as far as power and speed. There's not too many recruits I covet, besides Jeudy and Leatherwood, but Carr is another one. It'll still be hard, only b/c of SC's strangle hold of that part of So. Cal, even when they stink....but if it's as bad as been reported, we may have a legit shot.

Give me cook sideline to sideline safety what we dont have and with fsu safety hurt im pretty sure they will try. Go get that kid if he wants out

Advertisement
Would be nice to grab one or two. We took Willis after his issues at Florida, and he's a monster. But Richt didn't even take a sniff at JC Jackson. Richt has his reasons. I'm sure he would take a kid if he showed a kid with a troubled past if he showed commitment to change.

Willis came before Richt

If we can get Carr, that would be huge. My homie saw him in person, and he said he's as legit as the come as far as power and speed. There's not too many recruits I covet, besides Jeudy and Leatherwood, but Carr is another one. It'll still be hard, only b/c of SC's strangle hold of that part of So. Cal, even when they stink....but if it's as bad as been reported, we may have a legit shot.

But...we don't wear Nike.

But...we don't wear Nike.

¿que dijo?

Advertisement
Pie Young would fit in very well with what we got going on here now.... maaaaaaaaan that would be great

Advertisement
USC looks eerily similar to us with Golden. Talented but idiotic miistakes continue to cost then where you can tell its coaching. Pounce on these ******* recruits now because there's no way Helton sticks

Advertisement
Back