USC vs Notre Dame

Advertisement
USC may win it all this year. Georgia doesn't look as dominant, no Bama, maybe no Ohio State. Could be USC vs Michigan. Or maybe I am getting WAAAAAAAY ahead of myself.

Advertisement
**** of a turnaround by Lincoln. Just crazy.

If Dykes wasn’t having an insane season then surely Lincoln would be coach of the year.

1669510739938.gif

USC may win it all this year. Georgia doesn't look as dominant, no Bama, maybe no Ohio State. Could be USC vs Michigan. Or maybe I am getting WAAAAAAAY ahead of myself.
I am going with tcu to win it all this year

Advertisement
Mario on USC in private:

"It looks cute and fancy but that sh*t dont win championships. Watch when they get in the playoffs. Michigan and Georgia gonna maul them!"

The person he is talking too probably thinking "man stop hat'in."

They aren’t gonna even give nd a chance to win. There’s been blatant holding right in front of the umpire and they’re not getting called, and that’s why Caleb Williams looks so good. They want usc in the playoff

Advertisement
WHEN THE FU@KIN’ DOORNAIL COMMENTATOR CALLS US THE “MIAMI DOLPHINS” AND THEN GIVES OUR COACH “JIMBO FISCHER” PROPS…

IM JUST GONNA LEAVE IT AT THAT….

Gattis must be so confused watching USC offense. What is that « touchdown » word the announcer are using?

Advertisement
Must be nice to have a competent head coach.

From 4-8 to knocking on the door to a playoff and good shot at a National Championship. Granted, their roster is a lot different than last years, but that is also a testament to the coach because well, who wouldn't want to go play for Riley. What established players like Addison are going to follow Mario? For what?

Mario on USC in private:

"It looks cute and fancy but that sh*t dont win championships. Watch when they get in the playoffs. Michigan and Georgia gonna maul them!"

The person he is talking too probably thinking "man stop hat'in."
Yea really weird take that a lot of people have.

Under this theory if you replaced Georgia's offense and OC with USC's offense and Riley, but kept Georgia's D, they think the offense would prevent UGA from being the title favorite? lol.

Advertisement
Back