USC tears...

Advertisement
Over Bubba Bolden. Two threads on him on their 247 board. Also lamenting Jaelen Phillips. Seems he spurned their "hard sell" for UCLA.

Nice to be on the "dry side" of the tears .......
I would imagine the fan base feels similar to how we did over Jermaine Grace and AQM. EVERYONE, staff, players, fans, wanted these guys back and they get kicked out for having some **** relative get a rental car for a weekend. If either of them went elsewhere and balled primetime like Bolden, I would be ****ed too.

How many kids who leave Miami ball out elsewhere? Who was the WR who went to Marshall and had a couple of really good years, Tyree? I can't recall many kids who transferred out and balled at a P5 school. Has that 5* DE from Washington or Oregon who transferred after one year done **** yet? Just seems we benefit more from the transfers we bring in than the teams who take kids who leave Miami.

Granted, we've had our share of busts. George Brown, the 175 lb OT from Liberty or wherever who has a pending hate crime case against Nesta, Tate. But ******* King and Bolden, Willis, jury is out on Roche but he's starting. G-Reg from way back gonna be a HOF'er. Berlin made the Gatah's chomp on his ****. The odds seem to be in our favor.

ron burgundy anchorman GIF

Last edited:
I would imagine the fan base feels similar to how we did over Jermaine Grace and AQM. EVERYONE, staff, players, fans, wanted these guys back and they get kicked out for having some **** relative get a rental car for a weekend. If either of them went elsewhere and balled primetime like Bolden, I would be ****ed too.

No, not everyone wanted them back. AQM had done nothing as a 'Cane but cause problems.

No, they did not get kicked out over relatives getting them rentals cars for the weekend. They got kicked out because they lied about it.

Advertisement
No, not everyone wanted them back. AQM had done nothing as a 'Cane but cause problems.

No, they did not get kicked out over relatives getting them rentals cars for the weekend. They got kicked out because they lied about it.

You right, Muhammed only led the team in sacks the year prior and Grace led the team in tackles... You also right, not everyone wanted them back as I am sure the kid AQM punched was not a fan (did he punch you too?), but to say you rather they were kicked off the team 2 weeks prior to opening night with a lack of depth over "lying" about some luxury car rentals in Miami Beach is just a bad take but in an effort to appease you I will amend my statement to say:

the overwhelming majority wanted those 2 back and it is still similar as I am sure there is some karen on twitter happy Bolden is gone from USC because he engaged in underage drinking at a college party which is illegal ya know.

Keep fapping to those made up stats UCF. I'm sure someone, somewhere, cares about it. We're just going to keep doing our thing, k?

Let us know when you want to come play us and earn the respect for a home and home because that's not just given because you make a stink.

Advertisement
UCF would have beaten us in every year of their run the past few years.

But not this year they wouldn't. They'd get beaten with whats left of McKenzie Milton's severed leg bone like its the beginning of 2001: A Space Odyssey when the ape discovers tools.

UCF would have beaten us in every year of their run the past few years....

But they didn’t, did they? Hypothetical wins don’t count.

You have no way of knowing that, and neither do they. Unless you just love them so much you have fervent faith in them. Anything can happen in one game.

I’m fūcking sick and tired of hearing about their “greatness“, and their mythical national championship. They’re just a bunch of Central Florida wannabes. They are fūcking nothing.

i’m not one of those guys that likes to go around talking about how my team would lose to this team or that team in the past, what joy or fun is there in that? Unless, I guess, you have an emotional stake in UCF

Advertisement
My memory is fuzzy, but didn't Bolden get kicked out of USC because he punked some rich kid, who cried to his daddy, who then caused a stink about his son feeling "safe?"

I just vaguely remember it was some bullshlt like a very mild altercation. I don’t know if he actually got kicked out or not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back