USC new corch - Clay Helton

Advertisement
Pat Haden has serious health issues and he won't be around USC much longer. Too bad, he is good man in a very difficult situation, some of it, self induced. Also, Helton is a very good hire for USC.

Pat haden is going to get ****ing fired. That guy is a horrible ad.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I haven't followed USC, so I'm not familiar with the situation. Is this a good hire? Looks surprising to me, but maybe not.

I haven't followed USC, so I'm not familiar with the situation. Is this a good hire? Looks surprising to me, but maybe not.

It's good for us. Eliminates the only school with a better coaching job from contention on getting a new coach

Pat Haden has serious health issues and he won't be around USC much longer. Too bad, he is good man in a very difficult situation, some of it, self induced. Also, Helton is a very good hire for USC.

Pat haden is going to get ****ing fired. That guy is a horrible ad.

Good hire? Usc fans are ****ed. They said he has done absolutely nothing.

Advertisement
This is shocking to me...with all of the options they could be looking at they went this way. I guess this makes me feel somewhat better about our process...maybe.

I saw a graphic before their UCLA game that they had a different coach in every single UCLA game for the past 4 years which is just ridiculous.

Kiffin
Orgeron
Sarkisian
Helton

Whack.

Advertisement
Back