USC introduces Riley - wtf is this?

As a Musician: Their trumpets was cracking notes and was trying way too hard on those high notes. Embarrassing performance by college level brass musicians.

As a Miami Guy: Probably would've been lit if this was done by FAMU, Southern, Grambling, or pretty much any HBCU cuz they wouldn't give such a bland *** performance.

As a college football fan: What the **** was that?

Advertisement
They're gonna be good as ****. But this is stupid as ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty bad, IMO. The band sounds like garbage, and the song choice? I know they were involved in "Tusk" but that was a long time ago. The girls are hot of course, but there's something about those smiles that look almost painted-on and creepy. And the dancing was sloppy and out of sync.

Now to be fair, our band would have been just as bad at this if not worse. However, I think our dancers would have done a better job.

Meanwhile, in an LSU Athletics Office in Baton Rouge:

Brian Kelly: "This is awesome, I'm not the butt of jokes on Twitter anymore. I need to thank USC for this. Let's see, a quick e-mail should do.
Dear USC AD...Hmm, it is Southern California, got to show I get their culture. I know, Dear USC AD, Muchos Grasiass for the Lincoln Riley Show, Yours truly, Cajun Brian"

Advertisement
20211208_145755.jpg

Advertisement
Back