USC hires Clay Helton as permanent head coach

Advertisement
Other teams making moves while Blake is still looking for his socks! I did think USC was gonna make a serious run at Kelly though.

Get off Blake James they not making a hire because everyone else is homie we have to make sure this the right hire take a chill pill man **** # We Trust AD Blake James...

Other teams making moves while Blake is still looking for his socks! I did think USC was gonna make a serious run at Kelly though.

So USC promotes a long time assistant and Blake is still looking for his socks. 20 jobs openings and three programs have made hires. Tech hires Fuente which is a good hire but not without risk. Campbell leaves Toledo to go to a graveyard at Iowa State. And USC which is an appealing job goes with a long time assistant.

Advertisement
I would not rush this a ton of good names still on the board Butch Strong Chud Chip Mario Richt Schiano bring everyone in and choose the best fit

Advertisement
Get off Blake James they not making a hire because everyone else is homie we have to make sure this the right hire take a chill pill man **** # We Trust AD Blake James...

Man **** Blake James

He makes Pat Haden look competent

Advertisement
Advertisement
You gotta believe that this takes Kelley off the board for everyone outside of the nfl. He was usc top target so im sure they reached out to him in some capacity and he probably told them no so they retained who they had for now.

Advertisement
Back