USC E Spring Game

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
Did you guys see that ? They look like the gators , I didn't see one pass over 10 yards.? They looked horrible

Advertisement
What do u expect? USCe hired one of the dumbest head coaches, right behind Golden, in all of America. Not only is So Carolina not a hot bed for recruiting, it hired an incompetent coach. At least at UF, they can poach So Fla kids to go to the swamp so that gave Muskrat a fighting chance, but now with no real resources?? Oh, USCe is going to struggle very mightily!

What do u expect? USCe hired one of the dumbest head coaches, right behind Golden, in all of America. Not only is So Carolina not a hot bed for recruiting, it hired an incompetent coach. At least at UF, they can poach So Fla kids to go to the swamp so that gave Muskrat a fighting chance, but now with no real resources?? Oh, USCe is going to struggle very mightily!

they still got the Db coach I wanted at Miami . T Rob gets talent in don't know how he does it but he does. They will end up with JC if we don't go after him hard. We need JC bad and I don't understand why hes not a top priority

Advertisement
They may have something with their freshman qb

doesn't matter if you don't have plays designed to go over 10 yards. The O looks the same bs they had at the gators Run run run three yard pass. I seen a play they ran 3rd and two the pass went for one yard.

Muschamp went 28-21 at UF....how does anyone think he can win more than 40% of his games at USCe?

Advertisement
USC had Herman, but blew it. Heard from one of the bigger USC boosters, all they had to do was keep their mouths shut about him interviewing, and he was ready to go after the season. He didn't want anything to distract the team, but somebody leaked it to the press, and Herman called it off.

That set USC after Smart, which got UGA nervous, since they knew they wanted him, so UGA pulled the trigger on Richt, so they could get Smart, and stop him from going to USC.

USC had Herman, but blew it. Heard from one of the bigger USC boosters, all they had to do was keep their mouths shut about him interviewing, and he was ready to go after the season. He didn't want anything to distract the team, but somebody leaked it to the press, and Herman called it off.

That set USC after Smart, which got UGA nervous, since they knew they wanted him, so UGA pulled the trigger on Richt, so they could get Smart, and stop him from going to USC.

So you are saying we owe USCe for giving us CMR? :redface:

I was watching a little of the USCe Spring game replay last night. They looked absolutely terrible. Not surprised. They're quickly on their way back to being an SEC bottom feeder.

Advertisement
Over/under on the number of games before muscrat blows a head gasket? Game 2, he'll be losing his **** on the sidelines and show his true colors.

Mcllwain is a family friend , so I'll root for them but it does look pretty similar to UF days.

The kid is highly talented though, hopefully Muschamp won't ruin him too much.

they still got the Db coach I wanted at Miami . T Rob gets talent in don't know how he does it but he does. They will end up with JC if we don't go after him hard. We need JC bad and I don't understand why hes not a top priority
True T-Rob gets more than a fair share but unless Jackson makes tremendous improvement in the classroom by May, nobody with entrance requirements will get him...He may be lost to D-1 football without the grades...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back