USC defense

This is who a Lincoln Riley team is. Did you think it was changing since he moved out west ?
I had several people argue with me USC’s D was going to improve because of who they brought in through the portal. Didn’t buy it for a second.

Advertisement
I just don’t see USC winning the championship under Riley. Not only is their defense awful, but Riley coached teams always lack that killer instinct that you need to win it all. Eventually they’re going to have a day where Williams is off, or they’re facing a really good defense, and they’ll lose.

Typical Lincoln Riley led team. They will score a ton of points but will give up a ton too. That's why he hasn't won a championship and why he will continue to struggle to win a championship.
And this will be eaten up by the Colorado fanbase. They think because they went "toe to toe" with a top 10 that the Oregon loss was an an anomaly. Riley with all these Qb's (Mayfield, Murray, Hurts and now Caleb) have won exactly 0 championships because he is a sub contractor. Riley cares more about qb play and offense then what a HEAD COACH is suppose to care about. And that includes defense and special teams. He will continue to struggle. And Colorado is still a ways away from being legit contenders.

Advertisement
And this will be eaten up by the Colorado fanbase. They think because they went "toe to toe" with a top 10 that the Oregon loss was an an anomaly. Riley with all these Qb's (Mayfield, Murray, Hurts and now Caleb) have won exactly 0 championships because he is a sub contractor. Riley cares more about qb play and offense then what a HEAD COACH is suppose to care about. And that includes defense and special teams. He will continue to struggle. And Colorado is still a ways away from being legit contenders.

lol I found myself rooting for Colorado today when they made that comeback. Its like watching the Little Giants or the Bad News Bears out there

As long as Alex Grinch is Lincoln’s DCC, he will never win a natty. Idk what blackmail Grinch has on Lincoln, but it’s gotta be getting removed from polite society awful.
little giants GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back