USC attendance

I don't know if usc counts their fans like we do, but so far this year they've drawn:

78,809 vs. Arkansas State
72,422 vs. idaho
78,306 vs. Stanford
63,623 vs. Washington (Thursday)

Advertisement
I don't know if usc counts their fans like we do, but so far this year they've drawn:

72,422 vs. idaho
78,306 vs. Stanford

Goldenesque work by Sark. Beat the cupcukes at home but lose to any team that's halfway decent. Bring Lane back????

72,422 vs. idaho
78,306 vs. Stanford

Our numbers are close to USC's... if you count empty seats instead of fans.

****, it must suck to be a fan of a team with poor attendance, no on-campus stadium, and a reputation of consistently never living up to expectations.

Interesting - USC has tried to recreate the glory years by brining back Kiffin and now Sark
- warning to everyone that wants to bring Butch back. Virtually impossible to catch lightening in a bottle twice - move forward and bring in new blood

Advertisement
Interesting - USC has tried to recreate the glory years by brining back Kiffin and now Sark
- warning to everyone that wants to bring Butch back. Virtually impossible to catch lightening in a bottle twice - move forward and bring in new blood

Catching lightning? Butch didn't catch lightning, he just did what Butch does and build great rosters. It wasn't a fluke, he knew what he was doing. He built the best roster in UNC history when there.

Carroll was the HC of USC not Lane and Sark. That is a terrible comparison to the butch situation.

Pretty sure Pete is not available ..... since he with won a super bowl and almost winning a second
- so USC said "can we hire someone that has a connection back to the glory years"
- kinda like Miami hiring Barrow, Kehoe, Beard, K Beard, H Brown ..... and everyone asking for .... Butch

Miami won more titles when we went outside of the program .... Jimmy and Dennis... you want loyalty, get a dog

Advertisement

fail. you should feel bad about the caliber of post you just brought to this board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you never been to LA

LA is defined by hour long traffic, you aren't getting to **** inglewood in under an hour on a Thursday at 7pm

this. kickoff was 5:15. forget about it in that traffic.

plus, LA crowd always files in late, even to laker games.

Thought the same thing. They actually give me hope for us

By the end of the 2nd Quarter it filled in, clearly better attendance at the end of the 2nd Quarter, must be LA traffic for the delay,

i don't know if it filled in or they just focused the camera more on the lower level and student section. it looked empty the whole game to me

it filled in. the east end of the coliseum where the olympic flame is is always blocked off for usc games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back