USA Today Sez: Pyrite = full ******

Advertisement
I can't believe they gave him credit in recruiting when most of those kids probably would of went to miami regardless of coach

You guys can't have it both ways. You can't whine and cry about wins and losses on the field and then turn around and complain about C A G pumping a ton of talent into the NFL.

I swear to God I will buy you a beer one day.
That statement doesnt even make sense. That's precisely why people complain about wins and losses u idiots. You lot and AL complain we don't have 5 and 6 star players, yet still only FSU of the championship semi final had more drafted players. Clueless

Advertisement
You guys can't have it both ways. You can't whine and cry about wins and losses on the field and then turn around and complain about C A G pumping a ton of talent into the NFL.

That statement doesnt even make sense. That's precisely why people complain about wins and losses u idiots. You lot and AL complain we don't have 5 and 6 star players, yet still only FSU of the championship semi final had more drafted players. Clueless
Mind translating that into English?

I don't doubt that Al's slurpers don't understand simple English statements

you do know what satire is, right?

Advertisement

Stop while you still have some dignity left my friend.

banana-in-the-tailpipe-o.gif

Sure we can! Even with his "par" recruiting SoFL, the talent that does sign is NFL material. Imagine if he did what a Miami coach should do- get the "majority" of backyard talent. Even more homegrown talent would be headed to the NFL. You are the only ill rational person that doesn't see, that if having capable talent then that should correspond to victories on Saturdays. If it does not, then its a credible indictment of a coaches ability to coach! Media pundits, NFL coaches, NFL Scouts, College scouts, College commentators, print media, HS coaches, HS players and us real football fans can clearly see Al's inabilities to win games! 6 of 13 is an "F" grade at any school you go to son! What the draft eligible players hide is his failures to recruit balanced classes. He's "always" missing at some position of need every class and that's where things break down and lacks consistency. For instance this class failed on LB and RB's and several of the better SoFL DB's and WR's. You have to fill the positions of need with top talent and Al can't. You also have to win 93% of your games, play for the championship in a 3 team conference (FSU, Clemson and Miami should be) and win a New Years Day Bowl. Otherwise you will and should be canned.

Advertisement
EVERYONE on the outside sees that Golden and Co. SUCK at coaching. However, our useless BOT and administration do nothing about it. How much longer does this go on?

How long? Given the current make-up of the BOT, UM-mired-in-mediocrity could last for more years than you can imagine.

View attachment 30349
Get familiar with an English dictionary. I feel sorry for u if such simple statements give u such difficulty to comprehend.

View attachment 30349
Get familiar with an English dictionary. I feel sorry for u if such simple statements give u such difficulty to comprehend.

whoosh!

:fishing:

Advertisement
EVERYONE on the outside sees that Golden and Co. SUCK at coaching. However, our useless BOT and administration do nothing about it. How much longer does this go on?

How long? Given the current make-up of the BOT, UM-mired-in-mediocrity could last for more years than you can imagine.

That's exactly what I'm afraid of at this point. And I don't have all that many years left to wait.

Advertisement
Back