"Us against the World"

RohanMotor

Sophomore
I've been waiting to see someone post it...

If the guys in the locker room are going to create unity and band together, like The rebuild of The U in the late 90s, I would believe these phrases would be tossed around:

Every body hates us....
Us against the world...
Nobody likes us...
The strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack...
We got to put in some WORK...

The true leader brings everyone with him...

Jaquan, C. Thomas, Yearby, Kaaya, AQM, Walton, Howard, Burns, McDermett, Dobard, Bush, LETS GO!!!!!!

Don't worry about Golden, Coker didn't do much, the TEAM DID IT! LET'S GO!!!!!!

Advertisement
I agree, us against AL Golden. Lol it's not the world they should be worried about, its Fat Al Golden

Larry was smart enough to get out of the way as a HC with arguably the most talented bunch to ever lace 'em up at Miami (recruited and coached up by....) When he had to run the show, it went south. Not so with Golden, who continues to insist he's the smartest guy in the room despite considerable evidence to the contrary. He doesn't know what he has or how to maximize players talents.

Larry was smart enough to get out of the way as a HC with arguably the most talented bunch to ever lace 'em up at Miami (recruited and coached up by....) When he had to run the show, it went south. Not so with Golden, who continues to insist he's the smartest guy in the room despite considerable evidence to the contrary. He doesn't know what he has or how to maximize players talents.

Like Ed Reed said in the U part 2... we just needed a chaperone and that's all Coker did. They were afraid donna would hire Barry from Wisky and ruin it, well she didn't hire him, but a few years later, she ruined it anyway

Advertisement
Back