Urban

Miami82

Mediocrity is for pussies
I don't care if he coached the gates or oswho. If you want to win NC's at the U, you make him the highest paid HC and get him here.

I know we would never do it, but its a no brainer.

The guy can flat out coach.

An this is a young team so they will be around the next 2-3 years.

Advertisement
When did UM think we won our championships from just recruiting players? Howard, Jimmy and Dennis were all excellent coaches.

He recruits from across the country, convinces players to go to central Ohio. Then coaches them up, settles for nothing less than excellence. He didn't have brilliant QBs at FL or OSU. Everything is power, speed, and execution by all eleven men on the field. Meyer has an eye for these, Golden obviously does not.

Advertisement
he immerses himself so much into winning that he ends up burning himself out. but he's a fantastic coach.

The only college coach I'd pick over Saban. It's ubsurd to think he just won a title with a 3rd string qb.

Advertisement
I'll join the suck-off... Dude won the NC with a player dying, 3rd string QB, and coming off a devastating loss last year.

Hate 'em, unkess he coaches my team.

he's phenomenal but

I wouldn't take him lol

the arrests, the stuff off the field sorry but there's a line somewhere that someone draws

butch did it better without the off field stuff

And you can bet your sweet cheeks that their program will soon be under a magnifying glass. If their coach were anyone but Urban I'd have a little confidence that they could weather the storm - but Urban gonna Urban. Won't long before there's a ****storm brewing in Columbus.

Advertisement
Back