Urban Myer make the move Flake James

Advertisement
Dear sweet jeebus please bring our suffering fan base Urban Meyer. Our penance for beating on all of CFB through the 80’s, 90’s and early 2000’s has been brutal. Please spare us further humiliation.

Go Canes!

MULLEN got rejected twice for toxic masculinity. We got a woman diversity officer making hires.

WTF makes you think they'll even call Urban.

Either way, Urban would never consider us. He will go to a program committed to winning.

Advertisement
Meyer would never go to another Florida school, even if Miami was interested in hiring him.

It would generate too much outrage.

Hate Urban but would take him in a flash. He never stole money he didn’t deserve. This staff of ours is a high school coaching staff at best.

Lol our coach search committee is a bunch of SJW feminists and blake james.......less than zero they woukd even attempt let alone land Urban.

Meyer would never go to another Florida school, even if Miami was interested in hiring him.

It would generate too much outrage.

He doesn't give a **** about outrage. He gives zero ***** about anything except winning...which is what makes him so great.

It's also the exact reason why he'd never come here. His values don't line up with our administration. Winning is too important to someone like him.

Advertisement
I wish. But come on, this is the same administration that had Mullen sitting there wanting the job....twice. You think with Urban's off the field issues with UF and Ohio State they're going to hire him?

Only in our dreams pal

too much bravado and toxic masculinity for the BOZOs that run the athletic department

MULLEN got rejected twice for toxic masculinity. We got a woman diversity officer making hires.

WTF makes you think they'll even call Urban.

Either way, Urban would never consider us. He will go to a program committed to winning.

Yeah I can see it...Urban meets with Blake and the feminist takes a look at what is staring at him across the table abd sayd.....nope! nope! nope! I'm out of here! I out!

Advertisement
Urban would never coach at Miami. We are not his type of school, and wouldn't have the money to afford him.

Our next coach will probably be James Coley, Greg Schiano, Charlie Strong, or Dan Enos.

Urban would never coach at Miami. We are not his type of school, and wouldn't have the money to afford him.

Our next coach will probably be James Coley, Greg Schiano, Charlie Strong, or Dan Enos.

No doubt in my mind this dumb a$$ admin would have Schiano on their shortlist if and when

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back