Urban Meyer Breaks Down Coverage defenses

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
we'd win 2 NC then end it riding alongide suburban meyer in an open-aired convertible face first into a phalanx of armed sheriffs shooting us with a million holes

think the ending of The Devil'Rejects

That said, I’ll take Urban in a milli second. Move Manny back to DC for some HC grooming.

Urban don’t deal with losers.

Good video. Didn't get why he gave cover 1 man a risk 4 but gave cover 4 a risk 5 since he used the same logic for both.
Because the RPO action today pulls safties so you go zero. In a cover 1 the FS, theoretically, doesn’t crash as they don’t have run read responsibility.

Advertisement
This isnt a "i wish meyer would come to Miami" thread (manny isn't getting fired and i doubt he'd come anyways), this thread is for those who are "students of the game" and like to understand concepts further.

Advertisement
Urban don’t deal with losers.

But, as Sperman mentioned, Urban came into OSU with incumbent DC turned HC off of a mediocre season and reserved him as DC to then go undefeated the following season. Sounds like a good formula to me.

But, as Sperman mentioned, Urban came into OSU with incumbent DC turned HC off of a mediocre season and reserved him as DC to then go undefeated the following season. Sounds like a good formula to me.
Urban also inherited a lot of talent. OSU’s off year was after effects of Tressell’s dismissal, suspensions, and NFL draft EEs (namely Pryor). OSU wins 10+ games if Tressell returns without the scandal.

F-the Buckeyes and Meyer is a great HC but a team just doesn’t go 11-2, 12-1, 6-7, and 12-0 unless there were unusual circumstances.

Urban also inherited a lot of talent. OSU’s off year was after effects of Tressell’s dismissal, suspensions, and NFL draft EEs (namely Pryor). OSU wins 10+ games if Tressell returns without the scandal.

F-the Buckeyes and Meyer is a great HC but a team just doesn’t go 11-2, 12-1, 6-7, and 12-0 unless there were unusual circumstances.

I would call not having a kicker on the squad who can reliably kick an extra point unusual. Then add having a first time HC and a bunch of underclassmen, most of which are returning, and, looking at the 2020 schedule, there is little doubt that a juggernaut like Meyer could coach this team to a 12-0 record from a hospital bed. Also, recruiting classes would be bonkers. Blue chippers would be jumping into recruiting classes like they were jumping into life rafts from the Titanic.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back