LouisianaCane337

Banned
Banned
Texas over Ok State
West Virginia over Kansas
Auburn smashed LSU
Virginia over UNC
Michigan State over Michigan

EVERY WEEK THERE ARE UPSETS.. Miami is not a playoff contender against the top 3, but I think our Canes can play with a lot of these other teams.. 5-1 @NC State Friday GO CANES..

Advertisement
Texas over Ok State
Auburn smashed LSU
Virginia over UNC

EVERY WEEK THERE ARE UPSETS.. Miami is not a playoff contender against the top 3, but I think our Canes can play with a lot of these other teams.. 5-1 @NC State Friday GO CANES..
Make that Kansas State not Kansas. Not sure if an LSU loss is a big upset these days.

Texas over Ok State
Auburn smashed LSU
Virginia over UNC

It's all about winning, which is hard.

Most fans that complain about not winning big, clearly haven't played or coached football ever.
Winning in general is hard, unless you are just swamped with over talented dudes.

King is a winner, he's made us a winner and they gotta just keep grinding. We've been without our biggest offensive threat with Jordan and we're still winning. Last year, not so much.
I don't care how we win just do it.
I'm not sure the Clemson fan we're complaining about the Syracuse game or the recent BC game.
That's football, the other team is also on the field too and can make plays and good calls.

Do I agree with some fundamental on defense or some timing for play calls? Not all the time, but if we're winning and I won't complain much, because sometime you adjust play-call based on the feel for the game and the style of that game, i.e., a field position battle vs UVA, as opposed to shootout (which we haven't faced yet and expect vs UNC).

So keep winning, period.

Most fans that complain about not winning big, clearly haven't played or coached football ever.
Winning in general is hard, unless you are just swamped with over talented dudes.

King is a winner, he's made us a winner and they gotta just keep grinding. We've been without our biggest offensive threat with Jordan and we're still winning. Last year, not so much.
I'm not sure the Clemson fan we're complaining about the Syracuse game or the recent BC game.
That's football, the other team is also on the field too and can make plays and good calls.

Do I agree with some fundamental on defense or some timing for play calls? Not all the time, but if we're winning and I won't complain much, because sometime you adjust play-call based on the feel for the game and the style of that game, i.e., a field position battle vs UVA, as opposed to shootout (which we haven't faced yet and expect vs UNC).

So keep winning, period.
100% agreed.. Just keep WINNING because at the end of the day ppl only see WINS and don't care how they happen.. Next game @NC State Go Canes!! Get to 6-1...

Advertisement

So keep winning, period.

Preach!

Texas over Ok State
Auburn smashed LSU
Virginia over UNC

you mean we can play with teams like Michigan, Kansas and auburn? Awesome!

Advertisement
There are only about 5 good teams this year and that’s being generous bc I’m not really sold on ND or UGA, teams 6 to like 40 could probably all beat each other any given week.

Texas over Ok State
Auburn smashed LSU
Virginia over UNC

I think W.Va,Auburn and I think Va. we’re all favored so I’m not sure they were big upsets.

My Canes can definitely play with a lot of these teams, it might not be a pretty game but my Canes can play with a lot of them.. Clemson, Bama, OSu, maybe even UGa, Michigan but teams like LSu, Texas, Oklahoma my Canes can play with them..

Advertisement
My Canes can definitely play with a lot of these teams, it might not be a pretty game but my Canes can play with a lot of them.. Clemson, Bama, OSu, maybe even UGa, Michigan but teams like LSu, Texas, Oklahoma my Canes can play with them..
You repeatedly say my CANES. It's our CANES

These upsets are overblown bc the rankings are so skewed. KSU isn’t top 25. UNC isn’t top 10. Ok St isn’t top 5. Michigan isn’t as good as people thought after Minnesota.

You gotta remember there were no non conference games to get a read on these teams.

Advertisement
Back