Upper Level seats at SLS

NoVaCaneFan

Sophomore
Sounds like UM will stop selling those except for "big games" sellouts against say Nebraska, FSU, etc.

### Sun Life Stadium, which can now accommodate 76,000 for football, will plunge in capacity beginning next season to 66,000 (for the Dolphins) and about 55,000 (for UM, according to the school), because of stadium modernization that will put some seats closer to the field and eliminate others.
UM’s decision against selling upper level end zone season tickets accounts for the difference, though additional seats could be opened for select games if UM wishes.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...erspective-sun-life-capaci.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
Its better than nothing. Like everything else, took them long enough to figure that out.

If they were smart, they'd only use the lower and club bowls. That way it'll actually look like we have a crowd instead of watered down orange seats

Advertisement
Play our games at the practice facility it may look like a crowd there put some lights up there

Advertisement
Good, the stadium is going to be so much better after the next two years. I have the first row of the upper deck and I love my seats.

On a side note why is the school always so late to do stuff that's obvious? They should've of covered it 4 years ago. We're slow to the show on everything.

Advertisement
We need to get rid of Blake.... everyone needs to get behind this to get him the **** away from our program just like Michigan did with their POS AD

Advertisement
anyone buying season tickets for next year please go kill you self. you are as much of a problem as the admin, coaches and bot

I sit low upper deck at the goal line. If they eliminated the upper deck seating there's no way I would attend. My season tickets would be canceled immediately, never to return. Low upper deck gives a great perspective on line play and how the plays unfold in the secondary.

I'll have to check with the ticket office to make sure my seats aren't part of the worthless patchwork. I chose them specifically because the area immediately in front is vacant, with no possibility of a bozo SAM standing up in front of me the entire game.

Advertisement
Back