Upon Further Review?

Advertisement
What happened to the thinking that there's more to be gleaned from analyzing a loss than a win? Especially, easy and expected wins.

Advertisement
Game footage recap

49b16a1bf66758c82fd6f7ec12e51963.gif

Advertisement
So, if we were to lose to Pitt, I shouldn't expect an analysis next week from Lance. Got it!
Thoroughly false equivalency. We didn’t just lose to Clemson, we got manhandled. There has been nothing short of 50 total separate threads made breaking down the intricacies of this specific loss, maybe 5 times the amount after any other loss. Lance is the best, but I personally feel that I have a doctorate degree in the Clemson loss.

A Pitt loss would have to meet these specific circumstances, response levels and be the night before a game for me to feel that we don’t need a Lance breakdown for the Pitt game.

Got it!

I guess the question is: Are "50 separate threads" equal to one Lance game analysis? I'll go with the single Lance analysis.

I do appreciate that addressing a one-sided loss like Clemson puts Lance in a bad position in terms of having to be critical of players/coaches on the team he's supporting/"covering."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back