Updates to the "Recruiting" tab

Andrew

All American
Administrator
A new recruiting system has been rolled out and previous data has been imported. You can view this new system under the "Recruiting" tab. I have also give all users that meet certain criteria the ability to add and edit this system. The system is fully integrated into Xenforo search, bookmarks, share, and permissions. I have also gone back and updated recuriting classes from 2013 to this year.

Advertisement
A new recruiting system has been rolled out and previous data has been imported. You can view this new system under the "Recruiting" tab. I have also give all users that meet certain criteria the ability to add and edit this system. The system is fully integrated into Xenforo search, bookmarks, share, and permissions. I have also gone back and updated recuriting classes from 2013 to this year.
What are the requirements to be able to edit? I'm only average height, but I'm fairly attractive, smarter than most, and a great conversationalist.

Mrw GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement

What’d you say…all I want to know is if I press on it will it open…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back