Updated S&P Ratings (8/12) - Miami @ #8

This narrative is getting tiresome. Simply, not true. The ACC hate us much, much more, and those ****ers pay us.
Both statements can be true. It’s not like ESPN is fawning over us. It’s simply better for ESPN for us to be the bad team. The point I was making is that Connelly tends to rate Miami pretty high. Contrary to many other ESPN pundits.

Advertisement
Both statements can be true. It’s not like ESPN is fawning over us. It’s simply better for ESPN for us to be the bad team. The point I was making is that Connelly tends to rate Miami pretty high. Contrary to many other ESPN pundits.
Because Connelly's system is based on data points, not opinions. You can argue with the data and say it isn't the best way to interpret the quality of the individual teams, but it is not prone to the same biases as blank human opinion.

Connelly is also a big fan of Manny's approach to coaching. Been that way for a while.

Because Connelly's system is based on data points, not opinions. You can argue with the data and say it isn't the best way to interpret the quality of the individual teams, but it is not prone to the same biases as blank human opinion.

Connelly is also a big fan of Manny's approach to coaching. Been that way for a while.
The initial point I was making was that his system has always be fair to Miami and he didn’t rank UM where he did this season to fluff up Alabama.

Even in his analysis he is always fair. Which is more than can be said about anyone employed at ESPN outside of Herbstreit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back