Updated portal importance list

IMO:
- QB1
- Starting Safety
- Starting CB
- WR1 if available (wouldn't bring in anything at WR outside of a #1 guy)
- Starting DT (if Burroughs aint back)

beyond that, not really sure what areas we need a plug and play starter. And I'm trying to be loyal to our own guys in the depth areas to develop these two stud classes...
We have around 95 guys currently
How we adding all these transfers

15-20 more guys leaving?

Advertisement
idk why it's bothering me to see people put DT lmao

we just got 2 dts in the portal. CJ clark ain't coming here to sit

QB 1
WR
CB/Safety

We have around 95 guys currently
How we adding all these transfers

15-20 more guys leaving?
Are you confirming 95 or just guessing? I only mention maybe 3-4 more guys. And yes im expecting attrition post bowl and post spring.

Advertisement
IMO:
- QB1
- Starting Safety
- Starting CB
- WR1 if available (wouldn't bring in anything at WR outside of a #1 guy)
- Starting DT (if Burroughs aint back)

beyond that, not really sure what areas we need a plug and play starter. And I'm trying to be loyal to our own guys in the depth areas to develop these two stud classes...
I’d cut the DT (I think our haul is good), I also think we good on CB unless an absolute beast wants to join. I also think WR is more important than you put, we really need another really outside threat.

We NEED a QB and an experienced Safety IMO. A CB, WR1 and TE (in that order) would be nice to haves too. CB is close to must have IMO.

I think we are OK at DT if Burroughs is sticking around.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We already picked up 2 in the portal at DT so cross that one off. Also a big WR is a must with the loss of Colbie + missing JS. Add that on
I personally never cross those off the list…we love some DEs around here, but I want to get back to a day where we have decent depth at disrupting the middle so much, the DEs can eat like crazy AND we stop the run.

Advertisement
Back