Updated OV 2022 Recruits

Advertisement
Sounds like he is the backup to Kamari Wilson
The whole board is confusing to me. Wilson has a couple of recent crystal balls to Georgia, but a lot of people here are skeptical that he will end up there. Williams seemed out of reach a month ago, but now he's visiting twice. Jyvonte McClendon, Devin Moore, Edric Weldon, and Jordan Allen are out there. But it's not clear how hard UM is pushing for them and whether we consider them safeties. We also seem to be hunting for big game like Keon Sabb, Azareyeh Thomas, and Bryce Anderson, who is coming to the June 1 barbecue. I think the situation is just very unsettled right now but that it will start clearing up in June and July.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The whole board is confusing to me. Wilson has a couple of recent crystal balls to Georgia, but a lot of people here are skeptical that he will end up there. Williams seemed out of reach a month ago, but now he's visiting twice. Jyvonte McClendon, Devin Moore, Edric Weldon, and Jordan Allen are out there. But it's not clear how hard UM is pushing for them and whether we consider them safeties. We also seem to be hunting for big game like Keon Sabb, Azareyeh Thomas, and Bryce Anderson, who is coming to the June 1 barbecue. I think the situation is just very unsettled right now but that it will start clearing up in June and July.
Welcome to recruiting

If they are only taking one they sure are casting a wide net. I’m sure we will have a clearer picture to see when kids visit and who has real interest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Williams's high school head coach at Evans HS in Orlando is former UM DE great Kenard Lang, so Miami will be in it until.the end.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back