*UPDATED *FSU Visitors List is LOADED

@lindend Watch out someone is coming for your corner
LOL, no competition here! @Udynasty is my Canes brother from another mother!

Georgia Runoff GIF by GIPHY News
 
I finally watched the entire Virginia game btw. Oh my god. There should have been Benny Hill music playing in the background the entire game. UVA played worse than an FCS team. That's not hyperbole, I genuinely think FAMU could have played a cleaner game than UVA did. I laughed a lot while watching....like...a lot. Nobody on that team looked like they wanted to be there.
I'm about to watch while i "work"
 
I'm about to watch while i "work"

It's bad.

There's a play that I think encapsulates the game, although there are a lot to choose from, in the 2nd quarter with about 4:50 left. Virginia runs a sweep play and the receiver on the field side is supposed to block his man. The runner makes the first guy miss but the other receiver doesn't even attempt to block his guy. He looks SO disinterested in the play. Not even that he wasn't good at blocking. He doesn't even try. If he blocked his guy it's probably a 10 yard run to midfield with them down 14-7 right before the half.

It seems minor but that's how the entire team played for 4 quarters. If you told me they were trying to throw the game I would 100% believe you.
 
Dear lord, please forgive Mario for what he is going to do to FSU to prove his point of owning the state of Florida in front of all those recruits….
 
I finally watched the entire Virginia game btw. Oh my god. There should have been Benny Hill music playing in the background the entire game. UVA played worse than an FCS team. That's not hyperbole, I genuinely think FAMU could have played a cleaner game than UVA did. I laughed a lot while watching....like...a lot. Nobody on that team looked like they wanted to be there.
I second this and recommend everyone watch it. It's borderline surreal.
 
So where do they put all of these kids once inside the stadium? That's like three Sky Boxes filled with kids.

I know they built that recruiting center but I thought that was separate from the stadium.

Educate me on this.
In the past, recruits have always sat in Section 154, which is the southwest corner of the lower bowl. I assume that is still the case. Just checked Ticketmaster and there are zero resale seats available in either 153 or 154, which is a good sign that those ENTIRE sections are going to be filled with recruits and their families.
 
And to think, some porsters on here doubted Santo Mario's ability to build a program into a progrUm.
 
Back
Top