UPDATED: Current HC openings/rumors

Nobody from ESPN with any inside information has ever said Mario. That goes for just about any outlet. The only people spewing off his name are those making their own lists or the Greg Cote's of the world.

Actual people that are known to have inside information have all said basically that Cristobal is not seriously being considered at the moment.

Keep being the most defensive poster of the day though. Sorry we question your info and aren't blindly accepting it, so that makes us delusional despite the trusted member here and other sites all have information that differs from what you're saying. Those guys have long histories of being credible, not just 10 posts and a defensive attitude.

You're wrong. Every source says Mario is a candidate. I don't like it. You don't like it. It's just truth. Doesn't mean he gets it or is even going to be on the staff.

Advertisement
Nobody from ESPN with any inside information has ever said Mario. That goes for just about any outlet. The only people spewing off his name are those making their own lists or the Greg Cote's of the world.

Actual people that are known to have inside information have all said basically that Cristobal is not seriously being considered at the moment.

Keep being the most defensive poster of the day though. Sorry we question your info and aren't blindly accepting it, so that makes us delusional despite the trusted member here and other sites all have information that differs from what you're saying. Those guys have long histories of being credible, not just 10 posts and a defensive attitude.

Everybody including ESPN has Mario coming

You're wrong. Every source says Mario is a candidate. I don't like it. You don't like it. It's just truth. Doesn't mean he gets it or is even going to be on the staff.

Everyone is throwing his name out as a candidate in their mind and as someone they think would work. I don't see any actual insiders saying anything serious about him.

Just post some legit links to back up what you're saying. That's all I'm asking for. You could be right. The Internet is a big place and I could easily have something I haven't seen yet. Back up what you're saying so we can believe it because a lot of us have some guys on here and other sites we trust that are saying Mario isn't considered heavily atm.

Advertisement
I want Butch, but Tom Herman must be looked at ALSO!! This will get interesting, in December!! Thanks for the info!

Just post some legit links to back up what you're saying. That's all I'm asking for. You could be right. The Internet is a big place and I could easily have something I haven't seen yet. Back up what you're saying so we can believe it because a lot of us have some guys on here and other sites we trust that are saying Mario isn't considered heavily atm.

You live under a rock.

Advertisement

You live under a rock.

So you have nothing?

crossover22[]_[];2368626 said:

Straight from Hecht. Pumping up Beanerdick. I think this hire has already been made. We're keeping Coley and also hiring Manny Diaz's son who was fired from Texas.We suck now, but we'll be begging Clappy to come back this time next year.
Incompetence=Miami.

You live under a rock.

So you have nothing?

CBS Miami

Google is a very easy way to find this, but since you are a Cane brother I will give in to your request.

You live under a rock.

So you have nothing?

CBS Miami

Google is a very easy way to find this, but since you are a Cane brother I will give in to your request.

That's your source?

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2368809 said:
crossover22[]_[];2368626 said:

You gotta start somewhere!!! Apologies that I actually have a life and don't sit in my moms basement reading a forum. I'm glad you do!!!
Youve posted in your own thread like 10 times.

Youre right i live in your moms basement......

You live under a rock.

So you have nothing?

CBS Miami

That's your source?

Apparently we have a huge misunderstanding here. I Don't claim to be an insider or have sources. I'm just a Canes fan who was trying to talk about the coaching vacancies across the NCAA. I didn't realize I was gonna have to face Torquemada and his grand inquisition. But I will say that as much as you deny Mario as a candidate you are living in a fantasy world.

Advertisement
Back