18. Kentucky
19. Memphis
20. Baylor
21. Louisville
22. MIAMI
23. Navy
24. Virginia
25. Mississippi St

Given the rankings and our schedule, we should finish 7-4 (and probably unranked) . Given our talent, we should finish 10-1 and finish in the top 10. If you hedge (which is smart given what the Canes usually do), we finish 9-2 or 8-3 somewhere around #20. What say you?

Advertisement
Bored Kristen Wiig GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
VT and UNC are that much better than us???

Bro, you know we have some "fans" here that are just dying to put UNC top 5. After all, they won a whole 1 game more than Miami last year and didn't change anything. I get a kick out of seeing how high alleged Miami fans rank UNC. Look out Clemson, Mack Brown is coming to take your lunch money.

Rumor has it that the Miami staff was looking past Bama in 2021 and already focusing on the UNC game.

Bear in mind that teams past Iowa St were all in the "others receiving votes" section. That said, I feel like Texas, OK State, UNC, Cincy, Va Tech, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Louisville are all suspect at their given positions.

Advertisement
Bro, you know we have some "fans" here that are just dying to put UNC top 5. After all, they won a whole 1 game more than Miami last year and didn't change anything. I get a kick out of seeing how high alleged Miami fans rank UNC. Look out Clemson, Mack Brown is coming to take your lunch money.
To be clear, this is just the AP poll without teams in conferences that have canceled fall football, not my personal hot take.

Memphis and UCF wont be playing when it’s all said and done so we get to move up 2 more spots and if the Big 12 bows out we’re almost to the top ten..lol

Rumor has it that the Miami staff was looking past Bama in 2021 and already focusing on the UNC game.
Here is the positive - when we beat Louisville, Va. Tech, UNC, etc, it will help our ranking. Other than that, it’s pure bullsh**

Advertisement
Back