Updated Bowl Projections

Advertisement
It's been a full decade since we won bowl game. Omg. Consider all the trash teams we faced, truly pathetic

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
ill take taxslayer over pinstripe, 3.5mil pay out vs a 2 mil one.
Doesn't matter. It all goes into the ACC pot to be equally split among all members.

True but ill take closer to south florida, new years eve game, and possible game vs those Gayturds. The committee wants it, and they can make it happen. We need to keep winning, and they need to lose again LSU, and Fspuke.

ill take taxslayer over pinstripe, 3.5mil pay out vs a 2 mil one.
Doesn't matter. It all goes into the ACC pot to be equally split among all members.

True but ill take closer to south florida, new years eve game, and possible game vs those Gayturds. The committee wants it, and they can make it happen. We need to keep winning, and they need to lose again LSU, and Fspuke.

I'd prefer a game vs UGA or UF in Florida, but selfishly would love to see the Canes in my hometown (Pinstripe)

I bet we go to the gator bowl ( taxslayer ) and I get to drive 30 minutes downtown and see my Canes!

Advertisement
Play the cowardly turds in a bowl.

We'd need to win, of course. It would be sweet after several weeks of media questions to Ufag about why won't they schedule Miami more frequently.

Expose those slimy cowardly reptiles.

I'm very confused by how the ACC bowl tie ins work with the "tier 1" bowl stuff. It's also pretty embarrassing how bad the ACC's bowl tie ins are. And that's despite having ND as one of the teams in the conference's bowl line up.

With that being said I'd want to play an SEC East team. I'd love to play UF (renew the rivalry) or UGA (Richt's former team) although I wouldn't care that much about playing Tennessee. We should be able to win that bowl game since the SEC East is so bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back