Updated 2020 ACC Football Helmet Schedule

UMinati

Sovereign
Banned
Always liked this layou.
31F2BD46-8D72-4E48-B574-D4A5AAF0E466.jpeg

Advertisement
UNC Are gonna be rolling or completely f*cked by the time they play us.

At Virgina is the obvious trap game...they will already have 3 losses but that's gonna be their superbowl...

This doesn't have the UAB game being on Thursday, 9/17, but that game was moved back 2 days. It's no longer Saturday 9/19.

But, once again, the schedule gods have given Miami every favor under the sun. Can we actually capitalize this year? This thing sets up PERFECTLY again this season. All 4 OOC games up front, so no excuses to not be ready for the ACC. First 3 at home. I guess maybe in an absolutely perfect world, Wagner and Temple would be switched to give us a scrimmage Week 1 to get the kinks worked out, but they have to come here Week 1 as the other side of that coin, so you can't really complain.

First ACC game is a home game, so the hope is you should be able to start off well. Then a short week @ Wake isn't perfectly ideal, but we're home the week before, and they're on the road. So we get a tiny head start there, and it's not like they have any extended rest that we don't. Then a bye halfway through the year....can't ask for more. 2 weeks to get ready for UNC, which along with VT will be the biggest challenge for the division. And UNC will be playing that game, on the road, as the 8th game in a stretch of 8 straight before their bye. Big advantage Miami.

I guess you could say @ UVA is a bit of a trap game, stuck between what should be a big home win vs UNC and the FSU game. But UVA is going to be AWFUL this year, you really can't lose that game. And going to Blacksburg after FSU will obviously be the biggest challenge, but you can't expect a complete cakewalk every single week. Gotta be able to rise to a challenge here or there. But other than that, what jumps off the page here as something unmanageable or unlucky? Nothing at all.

Advertisement
What scares me is potentially losing one coastal game and then unc or VT runs the table in the ACC cause both avoid Clemson I think. That would suck

Advertisement
I hate how we play Wake on a Friday. They key to our season is starting 6-0. If we start 6-0 that would guarantee us 8 wins.From there it will all depend on how we do against UNC, Virginia, FSU and Virginia Tech. That UNC and Tech Game will be very tough.

This doesn't have the UAB game being on Thursday, 9/17, but that game was moved back 2 days. It's no longer Saturday 9/19.

But, once again, the schedule gods have given Miami every favor under the sun. Can we actually capitalize this year? This thing sets up PERFECTLY again this season. All 4 OOC games up front, so no excuses to not be ready for the ACC. First 3 at home. I guess maybe in an absolutely perfect world, Wagner and Temple would be switched to give us a scrimmage Week 1 to get the kinks worked out, but they have to come here Week 1 as the other side of that coin, so you can't really complain.

First ACC game is a home game, so the hope is you should be able to start off well. Then a short week @ Wake isn't perfectly ideal, but we're home the week before, and they're on the road. So we get a tiny head start there, and it's not like they have any extended rest that we don't. Then a bye halfway through the year....can't ask for more. 2 weeks to get ready for UNC, which along with VT will be the biggest challenge for the division. And UNC will be playing that game, on the road, as the 8th game in a stretch of 8 straight before their bye. Big advantage Miami.

I guess you could say @ UVA is a bit of a trap game, stuck between what should be a big home win vs UNC and the FSU game. But UVA is going to be AWFUL this year, you really can't lose that game. And going to Blacksburg after FSU will obviously be the biggest challenge, but you can't expect a complete cakewalk every single week. Gotta be able to rise to a challenge here or there. But other than that, what jumps off the page here as something unmanageable or unlucky? Nothing at all.
I don't think Virginia will be horrible this year. They have almost there while defense back and there home.

We should be stacking up Ws with schedules like this. Still in awe we’ve basically been a .500 team the last thousand seasons. Good grief man.

Advertisement
Who did BC and GT **** off on Tobacco Road? BC has 4 of their last 6 on the road and 5 of those against conference teams.

GT has Clemson, UCF and ND OOC, and they're on the road against UNC and VT.

Advertisement
Back